Grand Trunk LEGACY 2-6-0 Mogul Steam Locomotive
Perfectly sized for light duties on the mainline or branch lines, the 2-6-0 could be found on freight, passenger and mixed trains. The design proved especially popular and long-lived in New England where they were frequently found on the many daily milk trains.
The reliability of their design is proven by the numerous examples which survive in service today.
Legacy Steam Features:
- Legacy® Control System equipped – able to run in LEGACY Control mode, in TrainMaster® Command Control mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- Odyssey® II Speed Control with On/Off switch
- LEGACY RailSounds® sound system featuring:
- IR Transmitter works with LCS SensorTrack™
- Powerful maintenance-free motor with momentum flywheel
- Wireless Tether™ connection between locomotive and tender
- ElectroCoupler™ on rear of tender
- Directional lighting including operating headlight and backup light on rear of tender
- Illuminated classification lights on the front of locomotive
- Traction tires
- Interior illumination in cab
- Die-cast metal locomotive body, pilot and trucks
- Die-cast metal tender body and trucks
- High level of separately applied metal details
- Separately applied builder's plates
- Synchronized fan-driven smoke unit
- Adjustable smoke output
- Authentically detailed cab interior
- Cab "glass" windows
- Engineer and fireman figures
- Rail Line: Grand Trunk
- Road Number: 713
- Gauge: O Gauge
- Power: Electric
- Engine Type: Steam
- Min Curve: O31
- Product Length: 16.00"
- Most Recent Catalog: 2016 Lionel Volume 2 Catalog
Our pricing is in CANADIAN dollars. Please take that into account if you are comparing products from other websites that may be based in the USA and displaying US dollars. If you do the math you will find that our pricing is competitive. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss.