John Deere Ready-to-Play Train Set
Link the train to the land! With this set teach your little farmer how to transport the equipment that helps the land grow. Because what mixes fun with quality and commitment better than a John Deere and train?
With this Ready-to-Play set comes an exclusive track system which allows you to create; a circle, a rectangle or an oval layout. As this track system is exclusive to Ready-to-Play set, it is not compatible with Lionel G Gauge or other G Gauge track systems.
Place your order today!
- Battery-powered General-style locomotive and tender
- Center-cupola caboose
- 24 curved and eight straight plastic track pieces
- RC remote control
- Highly detailed, sturdily constructed General-style locomotive
- Authentic train sounds, including bell and whistle
- Working headlight
- Requires six C cell batteries (not included)
- Fixed knuckle couplers
- Opening doors on boxcar
- Designed for easy use
- Clearly marked buttons allow train to go forward and reverse, sound the whistle, and ring the bell
- Requires three AAA batteries (not included)
- Rail Line: North Pole Central
- Gauge: Ready-to-Play
- Scale Type: Semi-Scale
- Power: Battery Powered
- Engine Type: Steam
- Dimensions: 50" x 73.2" oval of Ready-to-Play track
- Most Recent Catalog: 2016 Lionel Ready-to-Run Catalog
Our pricing is in CANADIAN dollars. Please take that into account if you are comparing products from other websites that may be based in the USA and displaying US dollars. If you do the math you will find that our pricing is competitive. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss.